The ProActive Network
The ProActive Network is the corporate website of ProActive Capital Resources Group, LLC, a New York based strategic advisory firm. The ProActive Network’s platform is a leading Investor Relations program that harnesses the power and reach of Organizational Social Media. Our core technology platform, PRISM (ProActive Integrated Strategic Messaging), serves our clients in the most cost effective manner to:
- Produce tangible, and client-specific investor leads
- Grow your company’s corporate and investor audience
- Elevate your company’s visibility, and enhance your company’s transparency
- Communicate your company’s position within its industry sector
The ProActive Network:
- ProActive Newsroom - ProActive's central distribution hub.
- Daily Dose Equities - Focused on research in the Biotech sector, providing a "Daily Dose" of insights, observations, and fundamental research with a focus on emerging biotechnology companies.
- ProActive Newswire - The website for Social Media Press Releases.
- ProActive Capital WebTV - ProActive's roprietary WebTV @ Film Annex.
The ProActive Network Blog is called “Digital IR 3.0 Trends and Travels”, and echoes the partners’ progressive insights into the use of social media tools in furthering public companies’ investor relations initiatives. With a focus on new and emerging digital investor relations communications methods, the blog draws on the firm’s thought leadership expertise. The ProActive Network Blog highlights industry best practices and new developments.
Professor Terrance Odean of the University of California, Berkeley and Professor Brad Barber of University of California, Davis stated in their paper All that Glitters: The Effect of Attention and News on the Buying Behavior of Individual Investors, “Consistent with our predictions, we find that individual investors display attention-driven buying behavior. They are net buyers on high volume days, following both extremely negative and extremely positive one-day returns, and when stocks are in the news. Attention-driven buying is similar for large capitalization stocks and for small stocks.”
Goals - Using traditional Investor Relations programs combined with our Organizational Social Media programs, we seek to achieve our primary goal to increase investor awareness within the following communities:
- Self-directed, on-line individuals
- Retail / Broker-Assisted
- High-Net-Worth Individuals
- Institutional – Buy-side/Sell-side
- Middle-Market/Family Offices
- Existing shareholders
Our secondary goal is to increase "Stakeholder" awareness to a number of company specific groups which may include:
- Industry influencers, analyst and Bloggers
- Wall Street analyst and Bloggers
- Board and employees
- Customers and potential customers including sales leads
- Medical Advisory Board
- Patients and potential patients